Introducing the beautiful and practical Radiante 844 firebox, a contemporary, minimalist designed firebox with large panoramic view to the fire, with the added advantage of the unique Dual Opening Door System.
Enjoy the ambience and warmth of a real open fire, or slide the door back down, and the fire reverts immediately to an efficient and safe slow combustion wood fire.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs for an elegant, traditional or modern look.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 264 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 340 sq metres*
- Dual opening door mechanism – vertical and forward
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
- Efficiency 67% Emissions 1.1g Output 32kws
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.