The Cheminees Philippe 800 PR embodies the latest technology with minimalist sleek lines and an uncomplicated style.
Delivering the very best in heating and efficiency, it features the Cheminees Philippe dual opening door mechanism allowing the door to slide up easily to enjoy a real open fire or slide the door back down and it transforms into an efficient, safe, slow combustion heater.
The Cheminees Philippe 800 PR has a timeless appeal to blend easily into a modern home or a charming country abode. Beautiful in its simplicity and ease of use, the Radiante 800 PR is a most desirable fire at an affordable price.
Features & Benefits
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 222 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) & vertical
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 320 square metres*
- Easy clean, removable ash pan.
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.